2 years ago I was invited by IAAD Design school in Turin Italy to talk about Design project management and Portfolio presentation stategy.
In those 2 videos my participation.
I am sorry they are only in Italian language however, for those that do not understand Italian,I can breafly explain that:
First video: on a project management we have to respect some steps unless we cannot rule and control a design project from beginning to production.
Those steps are:
– Understand project objective
– Make a Business Plan
– Marketing and competitors studies
– Macro technical studies
– Macro cost analysis
– Creative brainstorming
– Concept choice
– Concept development
When we prepare our miniportfolio or our portfolio we have to keep in mind these aspects:
– Seduction to stimulate curiosity
– Rithm not to be boring
– Quality to be highly competitive
– Creative and variety
– Learn how to eliminate the worst projects not to kill your presentation